Company’s Policy on www.oxygen-booster.com
- Product Delivery Policy
- Order confirmation will be notified to customer via email from email@example.com after the payment was proceeded.
- The order will be prepared by 3 working days to be delivered via delivery operator which is subject to the company. The delivery will take 3 working days as per regular basis.
- Please contact immediately the company via email as mentioned above if you still don’t receive your completed order within 7 working days.
- Cancelation Policy
- Cancelation will be allowed only when the completed order is not delivered.
- If the order was delivered, customer must receive the product and proceed to return and refund instead.
- Return & Refund Policy
- Customer must proceed refuse & refund within 3 days after received the product. And the product wrapping must not be opened or torn.
- In case the product is unpacked and found that the product details are not the same as the company informed before selling, customer can proceed to return and refund by using pictures, clips, or other evidence.
- The customer will be responsible for the cost of returning the product back to the company and show a proof of delivery assembling a refund. After that, the company will process the refund to the customer, which will take approximately 7 working days to coordinate for the refund to the customer’s account.
- Personal Data
“Personal Data” means any information pertaining to data subject, or enables the identification of data subject, whether direct or indirect.
- Source of Personal Data
Company may receive your Personal Data from the following sources:
2.1 Information that collected directly from you:
- Information collected during the request submission or entering into the buy products with the Company.
- Information collected from your submitted survey, send-receive emails, or other communication channels between you and the Company;
- Information collected from the Company’s websites through cookies (e.g., Google Analytic following the Company’s Cookies Policy).
2.2 The Company may receive your personal data from other sources not directly from you where such source has the right to disclose your personal data as permitted by laws such as government sectors, subsidiary companies, business partners and subcontractors that have been trusted by the Company to register and provide services to you.
- Purpose of Collection, Storage, Usage and Disclosure of Personal Data
- To process your order for product to which you are a party or to process the purchasing.
- To facilitate the notification or tracking, claim of products payments, fees such as sending service charge notices, product purchase orders, notification for product payment, issue receipts and tax invoices;
- To perform data management for submission to any sectors that need to review, whether internal or external, to prevent fraud;
- To perform data analysis for the services, marketing plans, marketing activities of the Company and partners, which the Company is a contracting party or having legal relations;
- To inform and offer privileges, information, news, promotions, and other deals related to the application of, sell and purchase of products or services of the Company, including but not limited to any legal entities, partnership groups which the Company is a contracting party or having legal relations, through emails, short messages (SMS), applications, social media, mobile phones, etc.;
- To prevent or to avoid danger to a person’s life, body or health;
- To comply with the law and/or other necessity purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company;
- To fulfill other purposes as permitted by law to collect, store, use and disclose personal data without obtaining a consent from the data subject;
- To provide after-sale services or services requested by you and to support, inform, respond, and resolve any complaints;
- To survey or evaluate your understanding, needs and satisfaction;
- To report information to regulators and the public sector as authorized by law;
- To secure the data security and service network of the Company;
- To secure and prevent any crimes within the Company building and branches.
- Disclosure of Personal Data to other persons or entities
The Company shall not disclose your Personal Data to other persons or entities who are not an affiliate of the Company (“third-party”) except for the fulfillment of purpose to collect, store, and process Personal Data as listed in this Notice, where the Company may disclose your Personal Data to the third-party as following:
- Logistic Service Providers such as Thailand Post Company Limited, DHL Supply Chain (Thailand) Limited, Flash Express Company Limited, etc.;
- Financial and Transaction Service Providers such as Commercial Banks, Payment Service Providers, etc.;
- Cloud Service Providers such as Google ONE, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft 356, etc.;
- Personal Data Processors
- Information Technology Service Provider, and Program or IT System Service Providers;
- Professional Consultants;
- Any sectors that need to review the data management, whether internal or external, to prevent fraud;
- Government sectors, Law enforcement Agencies, and Regulators;
- Other sectors that processing the Personal Data for the purpose as permitted by law, such as an Agency that obeys a legal order, auditors or legal proceedings/litigations;
- Retention period of the Personal Data
- The Company will retain your Personal Data for a period necessary to fulfill the purposes of providing services, or for as long as necessary in connection with the purposes set out in the contract or legal relation to be enforced between you and the Company, unless the law permits a longer retention period.
- The Company will erase or destroy or anonymize Personal Data to be an unidentifiable data by following the Company’s data destruction standards, when it exceeds the retention period or when the Company has no right or no other legal basis allows the Company to process your Personal Data.
- Transferring Your Personal Data Overseas
The Company may transfer your Personal Data to our affiliates or a group of partnerships that the Company is a contracting party or having legal relations, including Cloud Platform Service Provider. However, such transfer of Personal Data shall be for your benefits or benefits to the business as a whole. Such Personal Data shall be protected in accordance with the Personal Data protection standards.
- Your Rights related to Personal Data
You may exercise your rights as permitted by laws, current enforced policies or to be amended in the future, as well as, the criteria as specified by the Company.
7.1 Right to Withdrawal of consent
- When you consent to the Company for the specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, except there are legal restriction or contractual obligations which are beneficial to you. Therefore, withdrawal of your consent may affect your benefits, you should therefore study, inquire about the impact before exercise your right. If your withdrawal causing the Company unable to deliver product or provide some service to you, the Company will inform you about the impact of such withdrawal.
- You can contact the Company’s representative and exercise your right by yourself via Company provided channels in order to submit your request and evidence for verification and prove to the Company to believe that you are the rightful owner of the Personal Data.
- The Company may refuse any untrustworthy/unreasonable/impractical requests, or may reject your request in accordance with any regulations as defined by law.
7.2 Right to Access and Make a copy of Personal Data
- You have the right to access, request a copy of Personal Data such as invoice or receipt in accordance with the requirements and methods set by the Company or request the Company to provide the acquisition of Personal Data. Therefore, the Company may refuse your request as required by law or by court order.
7.3 Right to Data Portability
You have the right to obtain your Personal Data in case that the Company has converted your Personal Data in automatic machine-readable or usable format and can be used or disclosed by automatic means.
7.4 Right to Objection
- You have the right to object the processing of Personal Data as following:
- Object to receive advertising short message (SMS) from the Company;
- Object to receive advertising short message (SMS) from value-added service providers that are contracted parties with the Company;
- Object to receive any offer for products, services and promotional marketing via telephone.
- However, by exercising your right to objection may cause the Company unable to provide certain service to you due to the Company has to comply with the law or obligations under the contract between you and the Company.
7.5 Right to Processing Suspension
- You have the right to temporarily suspend processing Personal Data in the event that the Company is in the process of reviewing your request to rectify your Personal Data or objection request or any other cases that the Personal Data is no longer necessary for the Company and needs to erase or destroy such Personal Data in accordance with applicable law, but you instead exercise the right to suspend.
7.6 Right to erase or destroy
- You have the right to request the Company to erase or destroy your Personal Data or anonymize your Personal data except it is necessary for the Company to perform its obligations under the contract in order to provide a service or there are any legal rights to refuse your request.
7.7 Right to Data Rectification
- You have the right to rectify or change your Personal Data that is not correct or inaccurate in order to keep such data up-to-date. However, it is depending on the requirements of other applicable laws.
- Security measure and Quality of Personal Data
8.1 The Company recognizes the importance of maintaining the security of your Personal Data. Therefore, the Company has established measures to maintain the security of Personal Data appropriately and consistency, and make your Personal Data confidential to prevent loss, access, destruction, use, conversion, modify or disclosure of Personal Data without rights or unlawful.
8.2 Any Personal Data that the Company received from you such as name, residential address, contact number, identification number, financial information which is completed and up-to-dated relating to an identified or identifiable of your identity will be used in accordance with the objectives of the Company. The Company will carry out appropriate measures to protect your Personal Data.
- Marketing Activities and Promotions
During the use of service, the Company may send information related to marketing activities and promotions of product and service of Company, affiliates and business partners which you may interested, while you can withdraw your consent to receive the information via the channel as specified by the Company.
This Notice is only applying to the Company’s services and website. If you are accessing to other websites, whether from Company’s website or not, you will have to study and comply with the privacy policies of any third party websites, separate from the Company’s website.
- If You Refuse to Disclose or Use Your Personal Data
11.1 You may communicate the withdrawal of your consent to the continued use, disclosure, storing and/or processing of your personal data by contacting us using the contact details below, subject to the conditions and/or limitations imposed by applicable laws or regulations.
11.2 Please note that if you communicate your withdrawal of your consent to our use, disclosure, storing or processing of your personal data for the purposes and in the manner as stated above or exercise your other rights as available under applicable local laws, we may not be in a position to continue to provide the Services to you or perform any contract we have with you, and we will not be liable in the event that we do not continue to provide the Services to, or perform our contract with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such an event.
11.3 You may unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time in our mobile application settings or by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies.
- Operations, Practices and Policies with respect to Personal Data
The Company has complied with laws and other applicable privacy laws, as well as, publish a NBTC Privacy Guideline on the Company’s website.
- Data Protection Officer
The Company has undertaken the Personal Data Protection Act. B.E. 2562 by appointing the Data Protection Officer (DPO) to monitor the operation of the Company with respect to the collect, use and disclose Personal Data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562, including relevant personal data protection laws.
- Contact Information
Bio Raw Co., Ltd. Address; 20/15 Soi Kijakarn, Dindeng, Dindeng, Bangkok, 10400, Thailand. Or email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: November, 2021